Department of Electrical Engineering
Chang Gung University, Taiwan
Jung-Hui Chiu received his B.S. degree in electrical engineering from the Tatung University, Taipei, Taiwan, in 1971; the M.S. degree and Ph.D, both in electrical engineering, from the National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, in 1973 and 1986, respectively. He joined the Telecommunication Laboratory and the Telecommunication Training Institute, Taiwan, MOTC, as a Research Engineer in 1975 and 1978, respectively. In 1981, he was a faculty member of the department of electronic Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Since 2003, he is an associate professor with the department of electrical engineering, Chung Gun University, Taiwan, R.O.C. His current research interests are in the areas of wireless secure communications, smart card and RFID security.
1. Shyi-Tsong Wu, Jung-Hui Chiu and Bin-Chang Chieu, “Identity-based Key Agreement for Peer Group communication from Pairings,” IEICE Trans. Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, vol. E88-A, no.10, pp. 2762-2768, 2005 (SCI)
2. Sung-Shiou Shen, and Jung-Hui Chiu, “A Leakage Reduction via Balanced Circuit and Masking Noise Design against the Differential Power Analysis”, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, vol. 29, no.6, pp. 1119-1122 , Oct., 2006 (SCI)
3. D. C. Tseng and J. H. Chiu, "A New Speech Scrambler Based on OFDM Technique," IJEE Transactions, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp 341-348, 2006(EI)
4. Shyi-Tsong Wu, Jung-Hui Chiu and Bin-Chang Chieu, “ID-based Remote Authentication on Open Distributed System with Smart Cards from Elliptic Curve Cryptography,” International Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol.14, no.6, pp.401-407, December 2007 (EI)
5. Shen, S. S. and Chiu, J. H., “Prevention of Information Leakage by Photo-coupling in Smart Card” IEICE TRANSACTIONS on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences ,Vol.E91-A No.1, pp.160-167, Jan., 2008. (SCI)
6. 連元宏，廖鴻儒，邱榮輝, "RFID動態調整式群組標籤汽車防盜機制之建構" 技術學刊，第23卷，第2期，第127-136頁，2008
7. Der-Chang Tseng and Jung-Hui Chiu, "An OFDM-based speech encryption system without residual intelligibility," IEICE Trans. Inf. and Syst., Vol. E91-D, No. 11, pp.2742-2745, Nov. 2008(SCI)
8. Shyi-Tsong Wu, Jung-Hui Chiu and Bin-Chang Chieu, “Anonymous Authentication for Wireless Access in Internet from Pairings,” Journal of Internet Technology, Volume 10, No.1, pp.59-64, 2009 (EI)
9. Shen Ho Lin, Jung Hui Chiu and Sung Shiou Shen, “Performance Evaluation of the Fast Authentication Schemes in GSM-WLAN Heterogeneous Networks,” Journal of Networks, Vol. 5, No. 8, pp.956-963, 2010. (EI)
10. Shen Ho Lin, Jung Hui Chiu and Gwo-Ruey Lee, “A fast iterative localized re-authentication protocol for heterogeneous mobile networks,” IEEE Transaction on Consumer Electronic, Vol. 56, Issue 4, pp. 2267-2276, Nov. 2010. (SCI)
11. Yuan-Hung Lien, Xuefei Leng and Keith E. Mayes, Jung-Hui Chiu, “Select-response grouping proof and its verification protocol for RFID tags”, Int. J. Intelligent Information and Database Systems, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 101-118, 2011(SCI)
12. Shen Ho Lin, Jung Hui Chiu and Sung Shiou Shen, ”The performance evaluation of fast iterative localized re-authentication for 3G UMTS-WLAN interworking networks,” Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, Online First™, 12 October 2011
13. Shen Ho Lin, Jung Hui Chiu and Sung Shiou Shen, “A fast iterative localized re-authentication protocol for UMTS-WLAN Heterogeneous Mobile Communication Networks,” Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, 2011, 2011:124
14. Yuan-Hung Lien, Cheng-Ter His, Xuefei Leng, Jung-Hui Chiu, and Henry Ker-Chang Chang, “An RFID Based Multi-batch Supply Chain Systems”, Int. J. Wireless Personal Communications, Vol.63, No. 2, pp. 393-413, 2012(SCI)
15. Kuo-Tsang Huang and Jung-Hui Chiu, “Secured RFID Mutual Authentication Scheme for Mifare Systems,” International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), vol.4, no.6, pp.17–31, Nov. 2012.
16. Kuo-Tsang Huang, Jung-Hui Chiu and Sung-Shiou Shen, “A Novel Structure with Dynamic Operation Mode for Symmetric-Key Block Ciphers,” International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA), vol.5, no.1, pp.17–36, Jan. 2013.