1.Artifact Correction on MRI and fast Imaging sequence development
2.Diffusion Imaging optimization and oncology characteristics Function Molecular Imaging using muti-imaging
3.Animal Imaging to study the immune modulator response in MRI
1. Lin YC, Wang CC, Lin G, Lin YP, Wai YY, Ng SH, Ma HY, Tsao HH, Wang JJ* ,”A simple method to improve the quality of diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging with rapid histologic correlation in a murine model” Molecular Imaging, 2014 Nov 1;13(0):1-8.
2. WY Chai, PC Chu, MY Tsai, YC Lin, JJ Wang, KC Wei, YY Wai and HL Liu*, “Magnetic-Resonance Imaging for Kinetic Analysis of Permeability Changes during Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening and Brain Drug Delivery,” Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 192, 28 October 2014, Pages 1–9 ,2014, doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2014.06.023
3. Wai YY, Hsu WC, Fung HC, Lee JD, Chan HL, Tsai ML, Lin YC, Wu YR, Ying L, Wang JJ*, "Tract-based spatial statistics: application to mild cognitive impairment.", BioMed Research International,Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 713079, 8 pages doi: dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/713079
4. Lin, S.-C., Chen, C.P.-C., Tang, S.F.-T., Chen, C.-W., Wang, J.-J., Hsu, C.-C., Hsieh, J.-H., Chen, W.-P."Stress distribution within the plantar aponeurosis during walking - A dynamic finite element analysis", Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, Volume 14, Issue 4, August 2014, doi: 10.1142/S0219519414500535
5. S-H Ng, C-Y Lin, S-C Chan, Y-C Lin, T-C Yen, C-T Liao, Joseph T-C Chang, S-F Ko, H-M W, C-J Chang, J-J Wang*, Clinical Utility of Multimodality Imaging with Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI, Diffusion-Weighted MRI, and 18F-FDG PET/CT for the Prediction of Neck Control in Oropharyngeal or Hypopharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treated with Chemoradiation, Plos One. December 22, 2014, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0115933
6. Ng SH, Hsu WC, Wai YY, Lee JD, Chan HL, Chen YL, Fung HC, Wu YR, Tsai ML, Wang JJ*. Sex dimorphism of cortical water diffusion in normal aging measured by magnetic resonance imaging. Frontiers in aging neuroscience 2013;5:71 doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2013.00071
7. Lin YC, Wang JJ, Hong JH, Lin YP, Lee CC, Wai YY, Ng SH, Wu YM, Wang CC*. Noninvasive monitoring of microvascular changes with partial irradiation using dynamic contrast-enhanced and blood oxygen level-dependent magnetic resonance imaging. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. 2013 Apr 1;85(5):1367-74. (equal contribution as the first author)
8. Wong AM*, Wang HS, Schwartz ES, Toh CH, Zimmerman RA, Liu PL, Wu YM, Ng SH, Wang JJ. Cerebral diffusion tensor MR tractography in tuberous sclerosis complex: correlation with neurologic severity and tract-based spatial statistical analysis. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2013. doi: 10.3174/ajnr.A3507.
9. Juang JH*, Shen CR, Wang JJ, Kuo CH, Chien YW, Kuo HY, Chen FR, Chen MH, Yen TC, Tsai ZT*. Magnetic resonance imaging of mouse islet grafts labeled with novel chitosan-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. PloS one. 2013;8(4):e62626. (The first three authors contributed equally to this work)
10. Chu PC, Chai WY, Hsieh HY, Wang JJ, Wey SP, Huang CY, Wei KC, Liu HL. Pharmacodynamic Analysis of Magnetic Resonance Imaging-Monitored Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Opening for Drug Delivery to Brain Tumors. BioMed Research International. vol 2013, Article ID 627496, 13 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/627496.
11. Ng SH, Lin CY, Chan SC, Lin YC, Yen TC, Liao CT, Chang TC, Ko SF, Wang HM, Huang SF, Wang JJ*. Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MR Imaging Predicts Local Control in Hypopharyngeal or Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treated with Chemoradiotherapy. Plos One. 2013;8(8):e722230
12. Yang ST, Lee JD, Chang TC, Huang CH, Wang JJ, Hsu WC, Chan HL, Wai YY, Li KY. Discrimination between Alzheimer's disease and mild cognitive impairment using SOM and PSO-SVM. Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine. Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253670, 10 pages.
13. Wai YY, Wang JJ*, Weng YH, Lin WY, Ma HK, Ng SH, Wan YL, Wang CH*. Cortical involvement in a gait related imagery task: comparison between Parkinson's disease and normal aging. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders 2012; vol 18(5): P 537-542. (equal contribution as the corresponding author)
14. Huang CC, Wei HJ, Yeh YC, Wang JJ, Lin WW, Lee TY, Hwang SM, Xia Y, Chang Y*, Sung HW*. Injectable PLGA Porous Beads Cellularized by hAFSCs for Cellular Cardiomyoplasty. Biomaterials, Volume 33, Issue 16, June 2012, Pages 4069–4077
15. Lee WY, Wei HJ, Wang JJ, Lin WW, Chen DY, Huang CC, Lee TY, Hwang SM, Chang Y, Sung HY*. Vascularization and restoration of heart function in rat myocardial infarction using transplantation of human cbMSC/HUVEC core-shell bodies. Biomaterials 2012; vol 33(7): P 2127-2136. (The first three authors contributed equally to this work.)
16. Yang ST, Lee JD*, Huang CH, Wang JJ, Hsu WC, Wai YY. Computer-aided diagnosis of neurodegenerative disease using multiple image features with hybrid PSO-SVM. ICIC Express Letters 2012(3); vol 6(3): P 797-802. (EI)
17. Lin YC, Chan TH, Chi CY, Ng SH, Liu HL, Wei KC, Wai YY, Wang CC, Wang JJ*. Blind estimation of the arterial input function in dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI using purity maximization. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1439–1449, 2012. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24144
18. Chan HL*, Chu JH, Fung HC, Tsai YT, Meng LF, Huang CC, Hsu WC, Chao PK, Wang JJ, Lee JD, Wai YY, Tsai MT. Brain connectivity of patients with Alzheimer's disease by coherence and cross mutual information of electroencephalograms during photic stimulation. Medical Engineering & Physics 2011, Volume 35, Issue 2, February 2013, Pages 241–252
19. Chang CC, Chang WN, Lui CC, Huang SH, Lee CC, Chen C, Wang JJ*. Clinical significance of the pallidoreticular pathway in patients with carbon monoxide intoxication. Brain 2011; vol 134(12): P 3632-3646. doi:10.1093/brain/awr287
20. Wu MC, Lin YC, Shieh CC, Wan YL, Yen TH, Ng KK, Wai YY, Wang JJ*. Measuring anisotropic diffusion in kidney using MRI. Academic Radiology 2011; vol 18(9): P 1168-1174.
21. Wang JJ, Lin WY, Lu CS, Weng YH, Ng SH, Wang CH, Liu HL, Hsieh RH, Wan YL, Wai YY*. Parkinson disease: diagnostic utility of diffusion kurtosis imaging. Radiology 2011; vol 261(1): P 210-217.
22. Chan SC, Wang HM, Yen TC, Lin CY, Chin SC, Liao CT, Wai YY, Wang JJ, Ng SH*. 18F-FDG PET/CT and 3.0 Tesla Whole-body MRI for the Detection of Distant Metastases and Second Primary Tumors in Patients with Untreated Oropharyngeal/Hypopharyngeal Carcinoma: A Comparative Study. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2011, Volume 38, Issue 9, pp 1607-1619
23. Lee WY, Wei HJ, Lin WW, Yeh YC, Hwang SM, Wang JJ, Tsai MS, Chang Y, Sung SW*. Enhancement of cell retention and functional benefits in myocardial infarction using human amniotic-fluid stem-cell bodies enriched with endogenous ECM. Biomaterials, Volume 32, Issue 24, August 2011, Pages 5558–5567
24. Shen CR, Wu ST, Tsai ZT, Wang JJ, Yen TC, Tsai JS , Liu CL*. Characterization of the Quaternized Chitosan-Stabilized Iron-Oxide Nanoparticles as a Novel Potential MRI Contrast Agent for Cell Tracking. Polymer International 2011.
25. Juang JH*, Shen C R, Wang JJ, Kuo CK, Lin MY, Wu ST, Tsai ZT, Yen TC. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study of Mouse Islet Allotransplantation. Transplantation Proceedings 2010; vol 42: P 4217-4220.
26. Liu HL, Hua MY, Yang HY, Huang CY, Chu PC, Wu JS, Tseng IC, Wang JJ, Yen T C, Chen P Y, Wei K C*. Magnetic resonance monitoring of focused ultrasound/magnetic nanoparticle targeting delivery of therapeutic agents to the brain. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2010;
27. Kiran S, Chen MC, Lin KJ, Wang JJ, Mi FL, Chen CT, Juang JH, Sung HW*. Self-assembled pH-sensitive Nanoparticles: A Platform for Oral Delivery of Peptide/Protein Drugs. Advanced Functional Materials 2010; vol 20: P 3695-3700.
28. Shen CR*, Juang JH, Tsai ZT, Wu ST, Tsai FY, Wang JJ, Yen TC. Preparation, characterization and application of superparamagnetic iron oxide encapsulated with N-[(2-hydroxy-3-trimethylammonium) propyl] chitosan chloride Carbohydrate Polymers. Carbohydrate Polymers 2010.
29. Yu JF, Chen CK, Wang SR, Wu CM, Ng SH, Ying L, Huang YZ, Wang JJ*. Activation of the Auditory Cortex in Subjects with Unilateral Sensorineural Hearing Impairment in Response to Hearing Their Own Names. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering 2010; vol 30(4): P 215-219.
30. Chang CC, Lui CC, Wang JJ, Huang SH, Lu CH, Chen C, Chen CF, Tu MC, Huang CW, Chang WN*. Multi-parametric Neuroimaging Evaluation of Cerebrotendinous Xanthomatosis and its Correlation with Neuropsychological Presentations. BMC Neurology 2010. vol 10(59).
31. Chen PY, Liu HL, Hua MY, Yang HW, Huang CY, Chu PC, Lyu LA, Tsai HC, Chen SM, Lu YJ, Wang JJ, Yen TC, Ma YH, Wu Tony, Chen JP, Chuang JI, Shin J , Hsueh C, and Wei KC*. Novel magnetic/ultrasound focusing system enhances nanoparticle drug delivery for glioma treatment. Neuro-Oncology 2010; vol 00: P 1-12.
32. Wang JJ, Wai YY, Lin WY, Ng SH, Wang CH, Hsieh RH, Hsieh CH, Chen RS, Lu CS*. Microstructural Changes in Patients with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy: A Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2010; vol 32: P 69-75.
33. Juang JH*, Wang JJ, Shen CR, Kuo CH, Chien YW, Kuo HY, Tsai ZT, Yen TC. Magnetic resonance imaging of transplanted mouse islets labeled with chitosan-coated superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. Transplantation Proceedings 2010; vol 42: P 2104-2108. * (equal contribution as the first author)
34. Liu HL, Hua MY, Cheng PY, Chu PC, Pan CH, Yang HW, Huang CY, Wang JJ, Yen TC, Wei KC*. Blood–Brain Barrier Disruption by Using Focused US Enhances Delivery of Chemotherapeutic Drugs for Glioblastoma Treatment. Radiology 2010; vol 255: P 415-425.
35. Huang YZ, Rothwell JC, Lu CS, Wang JJ, Chen RS*. Restoration of motor inhibition through an abnormal premotor-motor connection in dystonia. Movement Disorders 2010; vol 25: P 696-703.
36. Chang CC*, Chang WN, Lui CC, Lee YC, Wang JJ, Chen SS, Lin MH, Lin YT, Wang YL. Longitudinal Study of Carbon Monoxide Intoxication by Diffusion Tensor Imaging with Neuospsychiatric Correlation. Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience 2010; vol 35: P 115-125.
37. Lin YC, Wang CC, Wai YY, Wan YL, Ng SH, Chen YL, Liu HL, Wang J J*. Significant Temporal Evolution of Diffusion Anisotropy for Evaluating Early Response to Radiosurgery in Patients with Vestibular Schwannoma: Findings from Functional Diffusion Maps. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2010; vol 31: P 269-274.
38. Lee PW, Hsu SH, Wang JJ, Tsai JS, Lin KJ, Wey SP, Chen FR, Lai CH, Yen TC, Sung HW*. The Characteristics, Biodistribution, Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Biodegradability of Superparamagnetic Core-shell Nanoparticles. Biomaterials 2010; vol 31: P 1316-1324.
39. Tsai ZT, Wang JF, Kuo HY, Shen CR, Wang JJ, Yen TC*. In situ preparation of high relaxivity iron oxide nanoparticles by coating with chitosan: A potential MRI contrast agent useful for cell tracking. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 2010; vol 322: P 208-213.
40. Liu HL, Wai YY, Hsu PH, Lyu LA, Wu JS, Shen CR, Chen JC, Yen TC, Wang JJ*. In Vivo Assessment of Macrophage CNS Infiltration during Disruption of the Blood-brain Barrier with Focused Ultrasound: A Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism 2010; vol 30: P 177-186
41. Liang D, Liu B, Wang JJ, Ying L*. Accelerating SENSE Using Compressed Sensing. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2009; vol 62: P 1574-1584.
42. Wang JJ, Wai YY, Weng YH, Ng KK, Ying L, Huang YZ, Ying L, Liu HL, Wang CH*. Functional MRI in the assessment of cortical activation during gait-related imaginary tasks. Journal of Neural Transmission 2009; vol 116: P 1087-1092.
43. Wu CM, Ng SH, Wang JJ, Liu TC*. Diffusion Tensor Imaging of Subcortical Auditory Tract in Subjects with Congenital Cochlear Nerve Deficiency. American Journal of Neuroradiology 2009; vol 30: P 1773-1777.
44. Ng SH*, Chan SC, Yen TC, Chang Joseph TC, Liao CT, Ko SF, Wang HM, Wai YY, Wang JJ, Chen MC. Pretreatment evaluation of distant-site status in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma: usefulness of whole-body MRI at 3 Tesla and FDG-PET-CT. European Radiology 2009; vol 19: P 2965-2976.
45. Cho KH, Yeh CH, Chao YP, Wang JJ, Chen JH, Lin CP*. Potential in Reducing Scan Times of HARDI by Accurate Correction of the Cross-term in A potenticalHemi-spherical Encoding Scheme. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2009; vol 29: P 1386-1394.
46. Hsu MY, Ng KK, Ko SF, Cheung YC, Lui KW, Wang JJ, Chan SC, Jung SM, Ng SH*. Multicentric plasma cell Castleman’s disease associated with POEMS syndrome: CT findings. Chinese Journal of Radiology 2009; vol 34: 113-117.
47. Wai YY, Chu JH, Wang CC, Lin YC, Lin GG, Wan YL, Wang JJ*. An Integrated Diffusion Map for the Analysis of Diffusion Properties: A Feasibility Study in Patients with Acoustic Neuroma. Academic Radiology 2009; vol 16: P 428-434.
48. Lin GG, Ng KK, Chang CJ, Wang JJ, Ho KC, Yen TC, Wu TI, Wang CC, Chen YR, Huang YT, Ng SH, Jung SM, Chang TC, Lai CH*. Myometrial Invasion in Endometrial Cancer: Diagnostic Accuracy of Diffusion-weighted at 3.0-T MR Imaing－Initial Experience. Radiology 2009; vol 250: P 784-794.
49. Ho KC, Lin GG, Wang JJ, Lai CH, Chang CJ, Yen TC*. Correlation of Apparent Diffusion Coefficients Measured by 3T Diffusion-weighted MRI and SUV from FDG PET/CT in Primary Cervical Cancer. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2009; vol 36: P 200-208.
50. Huang YZ, Rothwell JC, Lu CS, Wang JJ, Weng YH, Lai SC, Chuang WL, Hung J, Chen RS*. The Effect of Continuous Theta Burst Stimulation over Premotor Cortex on Circuits in Primary Motor Cortex and Spinal Cord. Clinical Neurophysiology 2009; vol 120: P 796-801.
51. Liu HL, Hsu PH, Chu PC, Wai YY, Chen JC, Shen CR, Yen TC, Wang JJ*. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Enhanced by Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Particles: Usefulness for Distinguishing Between Focused Ultrasound-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption and Brain Hemorrhage. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2009; vol 29: P 31-38.
52. Wang CH, Wai YY, Weng YH, Yu JF, Wang JJ*. The Cortical Modulation from the External Cues During Gait Observation and Imagination. Neuroscience Letters 2008; vol 443: P 232-235.
53. Yeh CH, Cho KH, Lin HC, Wang JJ, Lin CP*. Reduced Encoding Diffusion Spectrum Imaging Implemented With a Bi-Gaussian Model. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging 2008; vol 27: P 1415-1424.
54. Lin YC, Wang JJ, Wu CM, Wai YY, Yu JF, Ng SH*. Diffusion Tensor Imaging of the Auditory Pathway in Sensorineural Hearing Loss: Changes in Radial Diffusivity and Diffusion Anisotropy. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2008; vol 28: P 598-603.
55. Wang JJ, Ma HY, Wai YY, Wan YL, Chyi TK*. Measurement of Diffusion Fractional Anisotropy with T2 Contrast to Reduce Noise. Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering 2008; vol 28: P 111-118
56. Chen CC, Ng SH*, Wong HF, Wang JJ, Chen YL, Ko SF, Wong MC, Wai YY. Anterior Cranial Fossa Hemorrhagic Epidermoid Cyst: CT and MRI Findings. Chinese Journal of Radiology 2008; vol 33: P 181-185
57. Lin GG, Ho KC, Wang JJ, Ng KK, Wai YY, Chen YT, Chang CJ, Ng SH, Lai CH, Yen TH*. Detection of Lymph Node Metastasis in Cervical and Uterine Cancers by Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging at 3T. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2008; vol 28: P128-135.
58. Wang CH, Wai YY, Kuo BC, Yeh YY, Wang JJ*. Cortical Control of Gait in Healthy Humans: An fMRI Study. Journal of Neural Transmission 2008; vol 115: P 1149-1158.
59. Wang JJ, Lin YC, Wai YY, Liu HL, Lin CP, Huang YZ*. Visualization of the Coherence of the Principal Diffusion Orientation: An Eigenvector-Based Approach. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2008; vol 59: P 764-770.
60. Liu HL, Wai YY, Chen WS, Hsu PH, Wu XY, Huang WC, Yen TC, Wang JJ*. Hemorrhage Detection during Focused-Ultrasound Induced Blood-Brain-Barrier Opening by Using Susceptibility-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Ultrasound in medicine and biology 2008; vol 34(4): P 598-606.
61. Fang SY, Wang JJ, Hsu YY, Wan YL, Wai YY, Liu HL*. Effects of Single-trial Averaging on Spatial Extent of Brain Activation Detected by fMRI Are Subject and Task Dependent. Biomedical Imaging and Interventional Journal 2006; vol 2.3: e27. (EI)
62. Wang JJ, Chao TC, Wai YY, Hsu YY*. Novel Diffusion Anisotropy Indices: An Evaluation. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2006; vol 24: P 211-217.
63. Liu HL*, Huang JC, Wang JJ, Wan YL, Wai YY*. The Effects of Single-trial Averaging on the Temporal Resolution of Functional MRI. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2006; vol 24: P 597-602.
64. Wang JJ*, Deichmann R, Hsiao IT, Liu HL, Wai YY, Wan YL, Turner R, Ordidge R. Selective Averaging for the Diffusion Tensor Measurement. Magnetic Resonance Imaging 2005; vol 23: P 585-590.
65. Wang JJ*, Deichmann R, Turner R, Ordidge R. 3D DT-MRI Using a Reduced FOV Approach and Saturation Pulses. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 2004; vol 51: P 853-857.