Information for Application
Information for application of international students to the graduate study program of EE department
Thank you for your interest in graduate study at the department of Electrical Engineering of Chang Gung University! This webpage is intended to help you find the information you need to make an informed decision about applying for graduate study at our campus.
These are required components of an application. The following items are required to complete your application:
- Read the admission instructions for international students . (http://recruit.cgu.edu.tw/ezfiles/62/1062/img/336/2013_CGU_Instructions.pdf).
- Completer the online application form (http://www2.is.cgu.edu.tw/aplforis/login.aspx).
3. A copy of the highest academic degree, authenticated by ROC representative offices abroad.
4. Transcripts: Submit one official transcript for every post secondary program attended. Official transcripts must be in sealed envelopes as issued by the school(s) you have attended. Request current transcripts from every post-secondary school that you have attended, including community colleges, summer sessions, and extension programs. All of the transcripts need to be authenticated by ROC representative offices abroad.
5. Two letters of recommendation. These may be submitted electronically by your recommenders via the online application system; or paper versions are also accepted.
6. A copy of nationality certificate or passport.
7. Validated financial statement from a financial institute indicating that the applicant holds sufficient funds for staying in Taiwan, and such statement should be sealed and mailed directly from the financial institute to the university.
8. Application fee. Your application cannot be reviewed until UCI has received your non-refundable application fee.
9. You must supply a valid e-mail address that you will maintain at least 8 months after you apply. If you are admitted, you will be notified of your application status and/or any additional information needed via this e-mail address.
Please note that once submitted, your application materials will not, under any circumstances, be returned to you or forwarded to another entity on your behalf.