1. H-L Liu, H-Y Hsieh, L-A Lu, C-W Kang, M-F Wu and C-Y Lin, "Low-Pressure Pulsed Focused Ultrasound with Microbubbles Promotes an Anticancer Immunological Response,", Journal of Translational Medicine, Vol. 10: 221, 2012 (IF = 3.474, 32/112 in "Medicine, Res. & Exp.")
2. H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, K-J Lin, S-P Wey, R-Y Tsai, S-Y Wu, Y-C Lu, H-L Liu, Tony Wu, Y-H Ma, “Bioconjugation of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator to magnetic nanocarriers for targeted thrombolysis,”International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 7, pp. 1–11, 2012 (IF = 3.13, 16/66 in "Nanoscience & Nanotechnology").
3. H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, H-L Liu, C-Y Huang, K-C Wei, “Potential of magnetic nanoparticles for targeted drug delivery.” Nanotechnology, Science and Applications, Vol. 5, pp. 73-86, 2012 (SCI).
4. A-H Liao, Y-K Li, W-J Lee, M-F Wu, H-L Liu, and M-L Kuo, “Estimating the Delivery Efficiency of Drug-Loaded Microbubbles in Cancer Cells with Ultrasound and Bioluminescence Imaging,” Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 38, No. 11, pp. 1938–1948, 2012(IF=2.099, 5/29 in “Acoustics”).
5. P-H Liao, H-H Yang, P-T Chou, M-H Wang, P-C Ju, H-L Liu, and L-K Chen, "Sufficient virus-neutralizing antibody in the central nerve system improves the survival of rabid rats," Journal of Biomedical Sciences, Vol. 19: 61, 2012 (IF = 1.98)
6. Y-H Ma, S-Y Chen, S-J Tu, H-W Yang, H-L Liu, “Manipulation of magnetic nanoparticle retention and hemodynamic consequences in microcirculation: assessment by laser speckle imaging,” International Journal of Nanomedicine, Vol. 7, pp. 1–11, 2012 (IF = 3.13, 16/66 in "Nanoscience & Nanotechnology")
7. C-J Ke, Y-J Lin, Y-C Hua, W-L Chiang, K-J Chen, W-C Yang, H-L Liu, C-C Fu, H-W Sung, “Multidrug release based on microneedle arrays filled with pH-responsive PLGA hollow microspheres,” Biomaterials, Vol. 33, No. 20, pp. 5156-5165, 2012. (IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
8. A-H Liao, H-L Liu**, C-H Su, M-Y Hua, H-W Yang, Y-T Weng, P-H Hsu, S-M Huang, S-Y Wu, H-El Wang, T-C Yen and P-C Li, “Paramagnetic Perfluorocarbon-Filled Albumin-(Gd-DTPA) Microbubbles for the Induction of Focused-Ultrasound-Induced Blood–Brain Barrier Opening and Concurrent MR and Ultrasound Imaging,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 57, pp.2787-2802, 2012 (**共同第一作者;IF = 2.922, 16/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”)
9. P-H Tsui, Y-C Shu, W-S Chen, H-L Liu, I-T Hsiao, and Y-T Chien, "Ultrasound temperature estimation based on probability variation of backscatter data", Medical Physics, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 2369-2385, 2012 (IF=3.012, 25/121 in “Radiology”).
10. P-H Wang**, H-L Liu**, P-H Hsu, C-R C Wang, P-Y Chen, K-C Wei, T-C Yen, and M-L Li, "Gold-nanorod contrast-enhanced photoacoustic micro-imaging of focused- ultrasound induced blood-brain barrier opening in a rat model", Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 061222, 2012 (**共同第一作者; IF=3.157, 7/77 in “Optics”).
11. C-H Fan, H-L Liu, C-Y Huang, Y-J Ma, T-C Yen, C-K Yeh, “Detection of intracerebral hemorrhage and transient blood-supply shortage in focused ultrasound-induced blood-brain-barrier disruption by ultrasound imaging,”Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 38, No. 8, pp. 1372–1382, 2012 (IF=2.099, 5/29 in “Acoustics”).
12. P-H Tsui, Y-T Chien, H-L Liu, Y-C Shu, W-S Chen, “Using ultrasound CBE imaging without echo shift compensation for temperature estimation,”Ultrasonics, Vol. 52, No. 7, pp. 925-935, 2012. (IF=1.838, 5/30 in “Acoustics”)
13. H-W Yang**, M-Y Hua**, H-L Liu**, R-Y Tsai, S-T Pang, P-H Hsu, H-J Tang, T-C Yen, C-K Chuang, “An epirubicin-conjugated nanocarrier with MRI function to overcome lethal multidrug-resistant bladder cancer,”Biomaterials, Vol. 33, pp. 3919-3930, 2012. (**共同第一作者; IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
14. H-W Yang**, M-Y Hua**, H-L Liu**, R-Y Tsai, C-K Chuang, P-C Chu,P-Y Wu, Y-H Chang,H-C Chuang, K-J Yu, and S-T Pang, “Cooperative dual-activity targeted nanomedicine for specific and effective prostate cancer therapy”, ACS Nano, Vol.6, No. 2, pp1795-1805, 2012 (**共同第一作者; IF=12.033, 9/148 in “Chemistry, Multidisciplinary””).
15. Y-C Lin, T-H Chan, C-Y Chi, S-H Ng, H-L Liu, K-C Wei, Y-Y Wei, C-C Wang, J-J Wang, “Blind Estimation of Arterial Input Function in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI using Purity Maximization,” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, Vol. 68, No. 5, pp. 1439-1449, 2012 (IF=2.964, 26/116 in "Radiology")
16. H-L Liu, H-W Yang, M-Y Hua, and K-C Wei, “Enhanced Therapeutic Agent Delivery via MRI-Monitored Focused Ultrasound Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption for Brain Tumor Treatment: An Overview of the current Preclinical Status,” Neurosurgical Focus, Vol. 32, No. 1, E4, 2012 (IF = 2.487, 41/198 in “Surgery”).
17. C-Y Ting, C-H Fan, H-L Liu*, C-Y Huang, H-Y Hsieh, T-C Yen, K-C Wei, C-K Yeh*, “Concurrent blood-brain barrier opening and local drug delivery using drug-carrying microbubbles and focused ultrasound for brain glioma treatment,” Biomaterials, Vol. 33, pp. 704-712, 2012 (*Co-corresponding author, IF = 8.312, 2/77 in “Engineering, Biomedical”).
18.Wen-Tsai Ko, Shin-Yan-Chiou,E.H. Lu,H. K. C. Chang, "Modifying the ECC-Based Grouping-Proof RFID System to Inpatient Medication Saftey" 2014(SCI)
19.Pen- You Lu,E.H. Lu , Tso-Cho Chen,"A New Method Error Magnitudes of Reed-Solomon Codes" IEEE Communication Letters,vol. 18, FEB. 2014(SCI)
20.Chen-Hui Kuo and Jiann-Der Lee, “Face Recognition Based on a Two-View Projective Transformation Using One Sample per Subject,“ IET Computer Vision, vol. 6, issue 5, pp. 489-498, 2012. (SCI)
21.Jing-Ming Guo, Chang-Cheng Su, Yun-Fu Liu, Hua Lee and Jiann-Der Lee, “Oriented Modulation for Watermarking in Direct Binary Search Halftone Images,” IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 4117-4127, 2012. (SCI)
22.Li-Ping Yu, Jian-Chen Guo, Li-Dek Chou, Te-Lun Ma, Jheng-Syong Wu, Jiann-Der Lee and Chien Chou, “Polarization-sensitive optical coherence tomography using a modified balance detector,” Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, vol. 5, no. 4, 2012. (SCI) DOI: 10.1142/S1793545812500241.
23.Meng-Tsan Tsai, Ya-Ju Lee, Yung-Chi Yao, Che-Yen Kung Feng-Yu Chang, and Jiann-Der Lee, “Quantitative phase imaging with swept-source optical coherence tomography for optical measurement of nanostructures,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 640-642, 2012. (SCI)
24.Jiann-Der Lee, Chung-Hsien Huang, Tzu-Yen Lan, Shin-Tseng Lee, “Medical Augment Reality using a Markerless Registration Framework,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, issue 5, pp. 5286-5294, April 2012. (SCI)
25.C. W. Tao, J. S. Taur, C.‐W. Chang, and Y.‐H. Chang, "Simplified Type‐2 Fuzzy Sliding Controller for Wing Rock System," Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 27, pp.111‐129, 2012.
26.Y.‐H. Chang, C.‐I Wu, H.‐C. Chen, C.‐W. Chang, and H.‐W. Lin, "Fractional Order Integer Sliding‐Mode Flux Observer for Direct Field‐Oriented Induction Machines," Int. J. Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 7, 2012.
26.Y.‐H. Chang, Y.‐T. Chen, M.‐H. Hung, and A. Y. Chang, "Development of an e‐Operation Framework for SOPC‐Based Reconfigurable Applications," Int. J. Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, no. 5(B), pp.3639‐3660, 2012.
27.Y.‐H. Chang, C.‐W. Chang, C.‐L. Chen, and C.‐W. Tao, “Fuzzy Sliding‐Mode Formation Control for Multi‐ Robot Systems: Design and Implementation,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man and Cybernetics‐Part B, vol. 42, no. 2, pp.444‐457, 2012.
28.C.‐H. Hsu, Y.‐H. Chang, C.‐Y. Lee, C.‐S. Yao, Y.‐L. He, H.‐L. Chu, C.‐W. Chang, and W.‐S. Chan, "Effects of Magnetomechanical Vibrations and Bending Stresses on Three‐Phase Three‐Leg Transformers with Amorphous Cores," Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 111, pp.07E730‐1‐3, 2012.
29.Shin-Yeu Lin, Chong-Wei Su, Jung-Shou Huang ,, “Expert System Based Parallel Multi-1D Block Matching Algorithm with Implementation for Motion Estimation “, Expert System with Applications , 2012/02
30.Shin-Yeu Lin and Wei-Yuan Chen ,” Visual Comfort Control for Building Energy Management Systems ”,Advanced Material Research , 2012/05
31.Shih-Cheng Horng and Shin-Yeu Lin ,” Multi-stage Ordinal Optimization Based Approach for Job Shop Scheduling Problems ”, Applied Mathematics and Computation , 2012/10
32.Shin-Yeu Lin and Che-Yen Chang ,” Genetic Algorithm Based Iterative Two-Level Algorithm for Resource Allocation Problems and Applications ”, International Journal of Inoovative Computing Information and Control,2012/10
33. Yao Shieh, Chien-Hung Chang, Tsong-Hai Lee, Ting-Hsin Won, Jhih-Syun Lu, Ching Lu Hsieh , Min_ruay Lai , “Computer-aided, Majority-voting, Thresholding-driven Method for the Volume Measurement of White matter Lesions”, Proceedings of CVGIP2012 Conference, Taiwan, August 12-14, 2012
34. Yao Shieh and Chien Hung Chang, "Automated ASPECTS Scoring System as a Clinical Support System for Acute Stroke Care", Proceedings of 2012 IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics, PP 691-694, Hong Kong, Jan. 5-7, 2012
35. Y.J. Chang, C.C. Chou*, H.L. Chan*, M.J. Hsu, M.Y. Yeh, C.Y. Fang, Y.F. Chuang, S.H. Wei, H.Y. Lien, “Increases of quadriceps inter-muscular cross-correlation and coherence during exhausting stepping exercise,” Sensors, vol. 16, pp. 16353-16367, 2012. (SCI) (impact factor 1.771) (* corresponding author).
36. A.M. K. Wong, W.H. Chang., P.C. Ke, C.K. Huang, T.H. Tsai, H.T. Chang, W.Y. Shieh, H.L. Chan, C.K. Chen, Y.C. Pei, “Technology acceptance for an intelligent comprehensive interactive care (ICIC) system for care of the elderly: a survey-questionnaire study,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, Iss. 8, e40591, 2012. (impact factor 3.730).
37.Mingfu Li, Tsung-Wei Lin, Shih-Han Cheng, “Arrival Process-Controlled Adaptive Media Playout With Multiple Thresholds for Video Streaming,” Multimedia Systems, Vol. 18, No. 5, pp. 391-407, Oct. 2012.(SCI: 1.176, Rank: 38/97)
38.Mingfu Li, Hsun-Hao Yang, “CEA: A Cyclic Expansion Algorithm for data migration in parallel video servers,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, Vol. 72, Issue 7, pp. 868-879, July 2012. (SCI: 1.078, Rank: 45/97)
38.Bo-An Chen, Tien-Kei Lu, Yuan-Yih Hsu, Woei-Luen Chen, and Zheng-Cong Li, “An analytical approach to maximum power tracking and loss minimization of a doubly fed induction generator considering core loss,” IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 449-456, 2012. EI, SCI. (Impact Factor: 2.272, Rank: 38/245)
39.Yung-Chi Yao, Meng-Tsan Tsai, Po-Wei Lu, Chien-Jang Wu, and Ya-Ju Lee, “Effect of nanostructured architecture on the enhanced optical absorption in silicon thin film solar cells, J. of Electromagn. Waves and Appl. (Accepted, 2012). IF: 2.965 (ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC Rank: 18/244)
40.Meng- Tsan Tsai*, Jiann-Der Lee, Ya-Ju Lee, Hong-Li. Jin, Feng.-Yu Chang, Kwang-Yu Hu, C.-P. Wu, Chung-Ping Chiang, and C.C. Yang, “Differentiation of oral precancerous stages with optic al coherence tomography based on the evaluation of optical scattering property,” Laser Physics (Accepted) (2011). IF: 3.605 (OPTICS Rank: 4/77)
41.Cheng-Kuang Lee, Ting-Ta Chi, Chiung-Ting Wu, Meng-Tsan Tsai, Chun-Pin Chiang, and Chih-Chung (C. C.) Yang, “Diagnosis of oral precancer with optical coherence tomography,” Biomedical Optics Express, 3, 1632-1646 (2012). IF: 2.333 (OPTICS Rank: 11/77)
42.Meng-Tsan Tsai*, Ya-Ju Lee, Yung-Chi Yao, Che-Yen Kung Feng-Yu Chang, and Jiann-Der Lee, “Quantitative phase imaging with swept-source optical coherence tomography for optical measurement of nanostructures,” IEEE Photonics Technology Letters 24, 640-642 (2012). IF: 2.191 (OPTICS Rank: 14/77)
43.Meng-Tsan Tsai*, and Feng-Yu Chang, “Visualization of hair follicles using high-speed optical coherence tomography based on a Fourier domain mode locking laser,” Laser physics 22, 791-796 (2012). IF: 3.605 (OPTICS Rank: 4/77)
44.Yung-Chi Yao, Meng-Tsan Tsai, Hsu-Cheng Hsu, Li-Wei She, Chun-Mao Cheng, Yi-Ching Chen, Chien-Jang Wu, and Ya-Ju Lee, “Use of two-dimensional nanorod arrays with slanted ITO film to enhance optical absorption for photovoltaic applications,” Opt. Express 20, 3480-3489 (2012). IF: 3.587 (OPTICS Rank: 5/77)
45.Wen-Tsai Ko, Shin-Yan Chiou, Erl-Huei Lu and Henry Ker-Chang, "A Privacy-Preserving Grouping Proof Protocol Based on ECC with Untraceability for RFID," AM: Applied Mathematics, Vol. 3 No. 4, pp. 336-341, April 2012.
46.g-Tsan Tsai*, Cheng-Kuang Lee, Feng-Yu Chang, June-Tai Wu*, Chung-Pu Wu, Ting-Ta Chi, and C. C. Yang*, “Noninvasive imaging of heart chamber in Drosophila with dual-beam optical coherence tomography,” Journal of Biophotonics, Vol. 6, No. 9, p. 708-17, 29 November 2012. DOI 10.1002/jbio.201200164 (SCI: 4.343, 15/74)
47.Cheng-Kuang Lee, Ting-Ta Chi, Chiung-Ting Wu, Meng-Tsan Tsai, Chun-Pin Chiang, and Chih-Chung (C. C.) Yang*, “Diagnosis of oral precancer with optical coherence tomography,” Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 3, No. 7, p. 1632~1646, 1 July 2012. (SCI: 2.333, 11/77)
48pert NM, Fang YH (co-first author), El Fakhri G. Single-scan rest/stress imaging 18F-labeled flow tracers. Medical Physics. Nov; 39(11):6609-6620, 2012. (SCI=2.83; 29/116; cited: 1 times)
49.Fang YH, Becker A, El Fakhri G, Alper NM. Variance reduction of parametric images with Bayesian estimation: validation studies with 11C-Altropane PET studies. Neuroimage. May; 61(1):131- 138, 2012. (SCI=5.89; 3/116; cited: 1 time)
50Cihun-Siyong ,lex Gong, "Investigation of efficient ASK demodulation for wirelessly powered Biodevices," IEE Electronics Letters, Vol. 48, Issue 4, pp. 203-204, 2012. (SCI, EI)
51.I-Chyn Wey and Chun-Chien Wang, “Low-Error and Hardware-Efficient Fixed-Width Multiplier by Using the Dual-Group Minor Input Correction Vector to Lower Input Correction Vector Compensation Error,” in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, 2012. (SCI).
52. I-Chyn Wey, Chien-Chang Peng, and Hwang-Cherng Chow, “Wide Bandwidth and High Precision Power Supply Noise Detector by Using Dual Peak Detection Sample and Hold Circuits”, accepted in International Journal of Circuit and Theory Applications, 2012. (SCI). 2
53. I-Chyn Wey and Shu-Hao Kuo, “All Digital Folded Low-Area, Low-Power Maximum Power Point Tracking Chip for Photovoltaic Energy Conversion System”, accepted in International Journal of Circuit and Theory Applications, 2012. (SCI).
54.W. N. Chang and C. H. Hsu, “EMTP modeling of cogeneration system for transient stability analysis,” International Journal of Energy, Issue 1, Vol. 6, pp. 34-41, 2012.
55.C. J. Wu, J. L. Wang, S. Y. Lee, W. N. Chang et. al.,” Magnetic field improvement of pad-mounted transformers,” Monthly Journal of Taipower’s Engineering, Vol. 764, pp. 51-58, 2012